Best practice workshop — Industrial AI
In this workshop you will get to know more about data science and applied AI in the industrial environment. Duration: 2 — 4 hours
You know the complexity and potential applications of machine and deep learning as a part of Artificial Intelligence. You know the potentials, obstacles and requirements of suitable AI applications in the industrial environment and you can identify your own use cases as a business case in your daily work. With the gained knowledge you can asses that feasibility, obstacles and value proposition of the identified opportunity. You can build roadmaps to successfully implement an AI application for the digitalization and optimization of your business processes.
- Project and department heads
- Digitization managers
It is beneficial to have theoretical knowledge in the use of machine and deep learning. First ideas for use cases are beneficiary.
- Introduction and overview of the methods of AI (machine and deep learning)
- Established use cases for the use of AI in the industrial environment and their added value
- How to develop AI solutions guidance
- Obstacles and requirements for implementation
- Data Science vs. AI technology
- Innovative business models in the context of AI solutions
- Identification of a business case
o Technical assessment
o Business assessment
Thursday, 16th July 2020
Tuesday, 28th July 2020
Results of our webinar surveys
Last update: 24.04.2020
- Meeting the expectations 95% 95%
- Satisfaction with the content 90% 90%
- Recommendation 100% 100%
Book Best Practice Online Workshop
Would you like to expand your knowledge through us? Then register now for our online workshop!